Chama (2)

About

Completed 1942 as Empire Fletcher for M.O.W.T. 1944 sold to the Dutch Government and renamed Backhuysen, managed by La Corona. 1947 transferred to La Corona and renamed Chama. 1955 sold to Derna Compania Liberia and renamed Anastasia. 9-9-1959 arrived Savona for scrapping.

Information
Also known as
Empire Fletcher
Backhuysen
Anastasia
IMO number
1168514
Call sign
PDJZ
Construction number
1081
Tonnage
11.860 ton
Beam
18m
Length overall
142m
Year of construction
1942
Year of renaming/broken up
1959
Service for Shell
1944 to 1955
Cargo
Class
Flag state
Home port
Manager
Shipyard
Status
Photo(s)

Sailors