Conia

About

Completed 1918 as War Rajput for Shipping Controller. 1919 purchased by Anglo-Saxon and renamed as Conia in 1922. 1924 sold to British Molasses as Athelbeach, 1931 sold to Ronneberg and renamed Realf. 1936 repurchased by Molasses and renamed Athelmere. 1951 sold to Mageolia Panama and renamed Alexandros. 15-3-1964 arrived Split for scrap.

Information
Also known as
War Rajput
Athelbach
Realf
Athelmere
Aleandros
IMO number
5501040
Call sign
G...
Construction number
947
Tonnage
5.562 ton
Beam
15m
Length overall
92m
Year of construction
1918
Year of renaming/broken up
1964
Service for Shell
1919 to 1924
Cargo
Class
Flag state
Home port
Manager
Shipyard
Status
Photo(s)