Empire Drury

About

Completed 1944 as Empire Drury for M.O.W.T. (Anglo-Saxon). 1947 sold to Shell-Mex & BP and renamed Shelbrit 6. 1952 renamed BP Refiner. 1964 sold to Comp. Sicilia and renamed Cosina. 1973 scrapped Palermo.

Information
Also known as
Shelbrit 6
BP Refiner
Cosina
IMO number
1180360
Call sign
MPCQ
Construction number
460
Tonnage
797 ton
Beam
10m
Length overall
67m
Year of construction
1944
Year of renaming/broken up
1973
Service for Shell
1944 to 1964
Cargo
Class
Flag state
Home port
Manager
Shipyard
Status
Photo(s)