Empire Grosvenor

About

Completed 1945 as Empire Grosvenor for M.O.W.T. (Anglo-Saxon). 1947 purchased by Anglo-Saxon and renamed Frenulina. 1962 sold and renamed Anlok. 1962 sold and renamed Permina VI. 1974 sold to Bimoli Indonesia and renamed Bimoli 01. 1986 scrapped Jakarta.

Information
Also known as
Frenulina
Anlok
Permina VI
Bimoli 01
IMO number
5274981
Call sign
GKSW
Construction number
1302
Tonnage
891 ton
Beam
10m
Length overall
70m
Year of construction
1945
Year of renaming/broken up
1986
Service for Shell
1945 to 1962
Cargo
Class
Flag state
Home port
Manager
Shipyard
Status
Photo(s)