Empire Tedilla

About

Completed 1946 as Empire Tedilla for M.O.W.T. (Anglo-Saxon). 1947 purchased by Anglo-Saxon and renamed Forsakelia. 1949 sold to J.Harker and renamed Danesdale H. 1952 purchased by Shell-Mex and BP and renamed Shell Driller. 23-8-1966 arrived Faslane for scrap.

Information
Also known as
Forsakelia
Danesdale H
Shell Driller
IMO number
1181122
Call sign
GQWM
Construction number
773
Tonnage
1.220 ton
Beam
10m
Length overall
61m
Year of construction
1946
Year of renaming/broken up
1966
Service for Shell
1946 to 1949
Cargo
Class
Flag state
Home port
Manager
Shipyard
Status
Photo(s)