Empire Tedlora

About

Completed 1946 as Empire Tedlora for M.O.W.T. (Anglo-Saxon). 1947 purchased by STUK and renamed Forreria. 1951 sold Everard and renamed Austility. 1968 sold to Kalogeratos Greece and renamed Piraeus IV. 1979 sold to Naftiliak Greece and renamed Aspropyrgos. 1983 sold to Georgios Greece and 6-1985 converted into a barge at Perama.

Information
Also known as
Forreria
Austility
Piraeus IV
Aspropyrgos
IMO number
5031121
Call sign
GQWT
Construction number
490
Tonnage
1.220 ton
Beam
10m
Length overall
61m
Year of construction
1946
Year of renaming/broken up
1985
Service for Shell
1946 to 1951
Cargo
Class
Flag state
Home port
Manager
Shipyard
Status
Photo(s)