Empire Tedmuir

About

Completed 1946 as Empire Tedmuir for M.O.W.T. (Anglo-Saxon). 1947 purchased by Anglo-Saxon and renamed Fusinus. 1949 sold to Everard and renamed Aqueity. 1-1965 arrived Bruges Belgium for scrap.

Information
Also known as
Fusinus
Aqueity
IMO number
1181126
Call sign
GNPR
Construction number
1313
Tonnage
1.220 ton
Beam
10m
Length overall
61m
Year of construction
1946
Year of renaming/broken up
1965
Service for Shell
1946 to 1949
Cargo
Class
Flag state
Home port
Manager
Shipyard
Status
Photo(s)