Empire Tedship

About

Completed 1946 as Empire Tedship for M.O.W.T. (Anglo-Saxon). 1947 purchased by Anglo-Saxon and renamed Fischeria. 1951 sold to Everard and renamed Acuity. 1968 sold Bettamer Carriers and renamed Vittoriosa. 1970 sold Davide Rosso Italy and renamed Neptunia Terza. 21-4-1975 arrived Vado Ligure for scrap.

Information
Also known as
Fischeria
Acuity
Vittoriosa
Neptune Terza
IMO number
5002120
Call sign
GNQS
Construction number
1311
Tonnage
1.220 ton
Beam
10m
Length overall
61m
Year of construction
1946
Year of renaming/broken up
1975
Service for Shell
1946 to 1951
Cargo
Class
Flag state
Home port
Manager
Shipyard
Status
Photo(s)