Fiona Shell (1)

About

Completed 1892 as four-masted barque Goodrich for Goodrich Ship Belfast. 1895 sold to Rauma Finland and renamed Fennia. 1918 acquired by Anglo-Saxon and renamed Fiona Shell. Converted to a twin-screw motor tanker. 1925 sold to Oilfields Depots Gibraltar. 1941 torpedoed and sunk Bay of Gibraltar.

Information
Also known as
Goodrich
Fennia
IMO number
1099952
Call sign
G...
Construction number
93
Tonnage
2.443 ton
Beam
14m
Length overall
95m
Year of construction
1892
Year of renaming/broken up
1941
Service for Shell
1918 to 1925
Cargo
Class
Flag state
Home port
Manager
Shipyard
Status
Photo(s)