FUSINUS (1)

About

Completed 1946 as EMPIRE TEDMUIR for M.O.W.T. (Anglo-Saxon). 1947 purchased by STUK and renamed FUSINUS. 1949 sold to Everard and renamed Aqueity. 1-1965 arrived Bruges Belgium for scrap.

Also known as
Empire Tedmuir
Aqueity
IMO number
1181126
Call sign
GNPR
Construction number
1313
Tonnage
1.220 ton
Beam
10m
Length overall
61m
Year of construction
1946
Year of renaming/broken up
1965
Service for Shell
1946 to 1949
Cargo
Class
Flag state
Home port
Manager
Shipyard
Status
Photo(s)

Sailors

Name Job Period Details
George H Peacock 2nd mate 1950 to 1951
Noel Anthony Ra... 2nd mate 1963