Completed 1915 as Monitor 20 for Royal Navy. 1920 converted to a tanker by Shipyard De Hoop. 9-11-1920 to C.S.M and renamed Lima. 1925 sold to Nafta Soc. Genua Italy. 1932 sold Ste des Petroles Shell Africain Francais. 1948 sold Societe Maritime des Vins Dakar as winetanker and renamed Marie des Fleurs. 1954 sold Naviera Marroqui and renamed Maria Augusta. 1960 sold Marine Tankers Panama and renamed Alvin. 1968 scrapped Savona Italy.