San Dario

About

Completed 1918 as Teakol for The Admitalty. 1920 acquired by Eagle Oil and renamed San Dario. 1957 scrapped Grays Essex.

Information
Also known as
Teakol
IMO number
1142290
Call sign
MKBL
Construction number
412
Tonnage
1.137 ton
Beam
10m
Length overall
63m
Year of construction
1918
Year of renaming/broken up
1957
Service for Shell
1920 to 1957
Cargo
Class
Flag state
Home port
Manager
Shipyard
Status
Photo(s)

Sailors

Name Job Period Details
George Bamsey mate 1956 to 1959 acting relief mate