San Leopoldo (2)

About

Completed 1944 as Laurel Hill for U.S.M.C. 1947 purchased by STUK and renamed Tresus. 1949 sold to Eagle Oil and renamed San Leopoldo. 26-1-1961 arrived Inverkeithing for scrap.

Information
Also known as
Tresus
IMO number
2246799
Call sign
G...
Construction number
98
Tonnage
16.478 ton
Beam
21m
Length overall
160m
Year of construction
1944
Year of renaming/broken up
1961
Service for Shell
1947 to 1949
Cargo
Class
Flag state
Home port
Manager
Shipyard
Status
Photo(s)

Comments

Sailors

Anecdotes

Date Visitor Anecdote
12/21/2012 - 05:16 George Miller Barker

wason the ship in cuba when castro took the place and closed everything down gb