Shelbrit 6

About

Completed 1944 as Empire Drury for M.O.W.T. (Anglo-Saxon). 1947 sold to Shell-Mex & BP and renamed Shelbrit 6. 1952 renamed BP Refiner. 1964 sold to Comp. Sicilia and renamed Cosina. 1973 scrapped Palermo.

Information
Also known as
Empire Drury
BP Refiner
Cosina
IMO number
1180360
Call sign
MPCQ
Construction number
460
Tonnage
797 ton
Beam
10m
Length overall
67m
Year of construction
1944
Year of renaming/broken up
1973
Service for Shell
1944 to 1964
Cargo
Class
Flag state
Home port
Manager
Shipyard
Status
Photo(s)