Shell Driller

About

Completed 1946 as Empire Tedilla for M.O.W.T. (Anglo-Saxon). 1947 purchased by Anglo-Saxon and renamed Forsakelia. 1949 sold to J.Harker and renamed Danesdale H. 1952 purchased by Shell-Mex and BP and renamed Shell Driller. 23-8-1966 arrived Faslane for scrap.

Information
Also known as
Empire Tedilla
Forsakelia
Danesdale H
IMO number
1181122
Call sign
GQWM
Construction number
773
Tonnage
1.220 ton
Beam
10m
Length overall
61m
Year of construction
1946
Year of renaming/broken up
1966
Service for Shell
1952 to 1966
Cargo
Class
Flag state
Home port
Manager
Shipyard
Status
Photo(s)

Sailors

Name Job Period Details
George Kit Rennox chief steward 1947
George Kit Rennox cook steward 1952 to 1953
Glan Phillips 2nd mate 1956