SUSANA

About

Completed 1927 as SAN CAMILO for Eagle Oil. 1933 purchased by Anglo-Saxon. 1936 transferred to to C.S.M. and renamed SUSANA. 1954 scrapped Gent.

Also known as
San Camilo
IMO number
1149967
Call sign
PJAA
Construction number
558
Tonnage
3.226 ton
Beam
17m
Length overall
93m
Year of construction
1927
Year of renaming/broken up
1954
Service for Shell
1927 to 1954
Cargo
Class
Flag state
Home port
Manager
Shipyard
Status
Photo(s)

Sailors

Name Job Period Details
G.J.de Jongh 4th engineer, 3rd engineer 1946 to 1948 2nd trip 11 dec. 1946 - 3 jan. 1947 (in between different ships) 6th trip 20 apr. 1947 - 2nd may 1947. 10th to 14th and last trip 15 aug. 1947 - 24 jun. 1948