Tomogerus

About

Completed 1944 as Swan Island for U.S.M.C. 1947 purchased by STUK and renamed Tomogerus. 4-1960 laid-up Lough Swilly. 6-9-1961 arrived Faslane for scrap.

Information
Also known as
Swan Island
IMO number
2246465
Call sign
GDSD
Construction number
86
Tonnage
16.478 ton
Beam
21m
Length overall
169m
Year of construction
1944
Year of renaming/broken up
1961
Service for Shell
1947 to 1961
Cargo
Class
Flag state
Home port
Manager
Shipyard
Status
Photo(s)

Sailors