Tresus

About

Completed 1944 as Laurel Hill for U.S.M.C. 1947 purchased by STUK and renamed Tresus. 1949 sold to Eagle Oil and renamed San Leopoldo. 3-1960 laid-up Blackwater. 6-1-1961 arrived Inverkeithing for scrap.

Information
Also known as
Laurel Hill
San Leopoldo
IMO number
2246799
Call sign
G...
Construction number
98
Tonnage
16.478 ton
Beam
21m
Length overall
169m
Year of construction
1944
Year of renaming/broken up
1961
Service for Shell
1947 to 1949
Cargo
Class
Flag state
Home port
Manager
Shipyard
Status
Photo(s)

Sailors

Name Job Period Details
Richard K Compton unknown 1944 to 1945
Joseph Jay Wolf gunner's mate 1944 to 1945
Doug Cornish senior ordinary seaman 1948
John Robinson 2nd officer 1957 to 1959 3rd officer/ 2nd officer