Trophon

About

Completed 1901 as Catalone for Bowring & Co. 1915 sold to Plisson and renamed Thermidor. 1920 purchased by Anglo-Saxon. and renamed Trophon. 1925 converted to a tanker. 1933 scrapped Haverton Hill

Information
Also known as
Catalone
Thermidor
IMO number
1114684
Call sign
G...
Construction number
260
Tonnage
3.847 ton
Beam
15m
Length overall
117m
Year of construction
1901
Year of renaming/broken up
1933
Service for Shell
1920 to 1933
Cargo
Class
Flag state
Home port
Manager
Shipyard
Status
Photo(s)