Turbinellus

About

Completed 1944 as Bryce Canyon for US War Shipping. 1948 sold to STUK and renamed Turbinellus. 1949 acquired by Eagle Oil and renamed San Leonardo. 3-1960 laid-up Lough Swilly. 2-9-1961 arrived Dalmuir for scrap.

Information
Also known as
Bryce Canyon
San Leonardo
IMO number
2246965
Call sign
GDST
Construction number
110
Tonnage
16.478 ton
Beam
21m
Length overall
169m
Year of construction
1944
Year of renaming/broken up
1961
Service for Shell
1948 to 1949
Cargo
Class
Flag state
Home port
Manager
Shipyard
Status
Photo(s)

Sailors

Name Job Period Details
John Alvin Al Nord chief steward and ship's cook 1944 to 1945
Charles William... cabin boy 1947 to 1948
Michael Thomas junior engineer 1958 to 1959